The short answer is yes. However, we can only cancel orders prior to their fulfillment, as we roast to order all of our coffee. This means if we have already begun roasting your order, we cannot cancel it. You can email us at support with a cancelation request should you need to cancel your order, and we will contact you ASAP with the status of your order. Please include your order number in the email.
Nope. Like yourself, we are also human beings with feelings, and (like yourself) we tend to not respond favorably to people who are rude, bullies, entitled, and/or show a general lack of civility when making an inquiry or request with us...regardless of whether or not they make a purchase.
We currently are roasting and fulfilling all web orders within 24 hours of receipt, and you will be notified via email as soon as it ships. Depending on when your order comes in (and where you are located), it typically will take from 2-5 business days to receive your order, but with current circumstances surrounding COVID (and around the holidays), orders can be significantly delayed and/or display inaccurate tracking info. Please be reasonable, rationale, and respectful should you encounter difficulties with your shipment, and we will do our best to ensure you receive your order.
We unfortunately do not manage, control, or have any affect over the USPS once your order leaves our roastery. Therefore, any delays you may experience are beyond our sphere or control, and we kindly ask that your frustration and ire resulting from any delays be reserved for, and directed towards, the USPS.
We are happy to assist customers in tracking down packages, and/or trying to provide more information on their delivery status, so long as customers remain civil, reasonable, and rationale. We are people too after all :)
For the time being, we are utilizing the United States Postal Service (USPS) for our shipping, and we have implemented a flat-rate shipping structure (for orders under $35) in order to get you the least expensive shipping option possible, and the fastest delivery. We absorb a significant portion of the shipping cost in order to keep our products within your budget, and in your cups.
Occasionally, USPS tracking info will state your package has been delivered, yet you still do not have it. We really don’t know why this occurs; however, 95% of the time it will actually arrive the next day or two. The other 5% it has likely been delivered to the wrong address or stolen, but because tracking states that it is delivered, we will need to start a claim for that delivery while we do what we can to make your order right. We ask that you allow for a few days to pass in either scenario before contacting us, as to allow for the package to actually be delivered.
Again, for all of these issues, please be patient. We have no ability to control or affect what the USPS does or does not do with your package once it is picked up from our facility. All we can do is work with you to help you track it down.
USPS tracking is notoriously inaccurate and not updated properly. Often times (especially recently due to COVID and around holiday seasons), packages are picked up from the roastery, but are not scanned immediately; sometimes days. This can cause transit delays and/or tracking info unreflective of the packages actual location.
All packages are shipped the day labels are created for them. So if you see "Label Created" in the tracking, your order has been received and the USPS possession of it...despite them not scanning it immediately.
Due to the expiry nature of coffee, and our inability to ensure it is handled and/or prepared in the appropriate manner, we do not offer refunds on coffee beans with confirmed deliveries. There are simply too many variables out of our control that can contribute to you being dissatisfied with our product. Follow our brew guidelines though, and you should be quite pleased ;)
If you are dissatisfied with any non-coffee product you purchased through our online store, you may return the product within thirty (30) days of the date you received the product by contacting us, and following the shipping instructions we supply. After we receive your returned product, and determine that all of the required original packaging and unused portions are included, we will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the product (less any applicable shipping and handling charges). If you do not comply with the terms of this section, you will be ineligible to receive a refund.