You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Moccamaster KBT model is one of the most tried and true methods/products on the market today for preparing automated filtered coffee. Even the most ardent of specialty coffee aficionados will agree that amount of user input, variability, and control the Moccamaster offers elevates it far above its fellow 'auto-drip' machines. Its hybrid 'pour over like' functionality features a thermal jug and a manual-adjust brew-basket which provides adjustability in how fast coffee flows into the jug, and allows users to bloom and/or agitate the grinds during the brew. The KBT brews a full 10-cups pot of coffee in six minutes, and the thermal jug will keep the coffee hot up to an hour. A travel lid in included to keep the coffee hot even longer.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands and have a limited 5-year warranty.
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal jug
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full jug in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma – Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute brew time
- The stainless steel thermal jug maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste for up to an hour
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement
- Weight: 3.2 kg | Dimensions: (H)41cm (W)33cm (D)17cm
- Volume: 1.25 Liters | 10-cups
- Power: 120/240v | 1400W
- Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
We will send you an email to reset your password.